Monday, August 24, 2009

Now

I don't want to wait for that time...
all i want is to make it now
I don't want to wait for love...
all i want is to feel that now

I don't want to wait for money...
all I want to do is to earn it now
I don't want to wait for that path...
all I want is to find it now

I don't want to wait for that opportunity...
all I want is to create it now
I don't want to go for less...
all I want is the best

I don't want to compare my being...
I am unique, (my brain sings) now
I don't want to avoid that failure...
I want to use it for the future

I will never dwell in my mistakes...
all I want is to learn from them now
I don't want to go back down...
I want to do several things now...just go around

I will never close my eyes...
all I want to do is to open my mind
Indeed, I don't want to run from life
when all I need to do is to embrace it with gladness...

and I will start it now...

No comments:

Post a Comment